I know what it's like to have your life turned upside down by pornography.
I grew up in an active Latter-day Saint family that was deeply impacted by pornography. As the impacts grew I would think “there’s no way things like this happen to families like ours.” But it was happening and I was overwhelmed with what felt like a hopeless reality. During this time, I struggled because I felt:
- Terrified. I was crippled with fear that pornography would continue it's destructive path, damaging everyone around me.
- Powerless. I felt completely inadequate and unprepared to protect my children from pornography.
- Heartbroken. I was devastated and my heart ached watching someone I loved so much struggle so intensely.
But over time, I learned for myself there was hope.
Maybe you can relate and maybe you’ve felt some of these things too. When I was in the depth of my hurt I thought pornography was too big of a problem to solve, but I was wrong. So wrong.
Although I’m intimately aware of how pornography can impact families, I’m also completely confident in how to diminish it’s influence in our lives and the lives of our loved ones. I became a life coach and developed my coaching practice to help as many other women as I can to feel hope and experience healing. Through coaching, I can help you:
- Overcome your fear. Learn to stop being afraid of pornography, so you can find hope to heal from your hurt and confidence to protect the ones you love the most.
- Learn tools for prevention. Discover how to prevent compulsive pornography use in your children by creating a safe home environment and communicating, without fear or shame.
- Support your loved ones. Support your loved ones struggling with pornography use in a way that will provide the optimal environment for their healing and recovery.
Want to know how to fortify your home from pornography?
We live in time where kids have instant access to pornography. Sign up here to receive my free presentation where I will teach you the three ways kids find pornography and the simple and applicable strategies you need to know to protect the ones you love the most.
Emily is a healer. She is what I have been looking for for years.
Wife of Sex Addict
After one conversation with Emily I was able to feel calm and empowered to have difficult conversations with my son.
Parent of Youth Struggling with Pornography